Because Mums deserve the best
For all of those Mummies out there who need a bit of love or a pick-me-up this one is for you!
This is a cruelty free smoothie I designed for mums who need a bit of love or a pick-me-up. It is great at breakfast or for an afternoon boost- or both!
*Hot tip- it tastes even better if someone makes it for you!
This Supermum smoothie is designed to help keep busy mums healthy and full. All of the ingredients pack a punch with plenty of B vitamins, dietary fibre, iron, calcium, antioxidants, magnesium, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C just to name a few!
Supermum Smoothie Recipe
2 Large Serves
2 Large Serves
1/3 Cup LSA (Also used in Lactation Bliss Balls recipe)
1/3 Cup Pitted Dates
1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Cups Berries (I used frozen raspberries)
1 Handful of Baby Spinach
2 Cups chilled Coconut Water
- Blend LSA and Pitted Dates on high for 20 seconds or until blended.
- Add all other ingredients and mix on high for 2 minutes until all ingredients are emulsified.
- 2 minutes seems like a long time to combine ingredients but the result is a much better consistency if you stick with it.
- You can freeze some of the mixture into an icecube tray to add to other smoothies.
- For a cool, thick consistency use frozen fruit or add an extra half a cup of ice.
- Store LSA in the fridge.
- For even more mummy goodness try adding a probiotic caspule.
- If you're looking to impress, I used a pastry brush to paint Golden Syrup around the lip of a Mason jar and sprinkled over Chia seeds. I then topped the smoothie with Coconut Flakes.